JOIN A TOUR
Interested in joining one of the great adventure tours with Thai Bike Tours
Get in touch today !
BORDER TRAILS & WATER CROSSINGS
All Inclusive-4 DAYS -3 NIGHTS-620 KMS
Mixed terrain but mainly Jungle, River beds, mountainous & valleys
The west of Chiang Mai has been our playground for 12 years now, we have various route options that we can select from to exactly suit you and your group
Remote jungle riding plus winding river beds, faster flowing mountain tracks and stunning valley bottoms, always peaceful hilltribe villages enroute we will be heading towards and along the Myanmar border and see deserted military checkpoints too.
- START-CHIANG MAI
- MAE CHAEM
- MAE NA CHON
- WAT CHAN-PAI
- FINISH CHIANG MAI
POINTS OF INTEREST (optional)
- Doi Inthanon National Park
- Huay nam daeng national park
- Hot Springs
- Chinese village
- Pai Canyon
- Bamboo bungalow resort in riverside setting – own en suite room
- Small Traditional teak resort – swimming pool option
- Mountain side traditional resort
Using this Tour as a base we can create a full 5,6 or 7 days or more Adventure Experience for you
We can add single track routes and river crossings to meet your groups wishes.
We can also add UTV SIDE BY SIDE or 4×4 driving to create a real diverse Adventure Hybrid Experience
Or lets swap the Dirtbikes for Motard or Bigbikes and hit The backroads and then a real Best of Both Worlds Tour will be born! 8, 9 or 10 days or more
This is what we do, this is what makes us unique, this is what makes us the most successful Adventure Tour Company in Thailand, creating full Adventure Holidays like no other for you your friends and your family.
Honda CRF250/300cc & Kawasaki KLX150cc for smaller/shorter riders
Our own fleet of Dirtbikes are fully prepared and fully upgraded and modified to handle the mixed terrain, to be reliable and with more power & better improved gearing and set up, even bigger seats for extra comfort as we will ride up to 7 hours and 150-200kms some days!
PLEASE NOTE WE DO NOT USE STANDARD RENTAL BIKES EVER!
Sorry, we don’t rent out any of our Dirtbikes.
- We meet and greet you at the Airport in Chiang Mai and we arrange an informal Tour briefing too
- The support truck carries our luggage and always has a cool box on board with cold water, snacks plus ice cold soft drinks and cooling towels too
- Note; we can offer 2-4 day tours without support truck if you choose!
- We always have fresh fruit cooling and ready for our impromptu stops
- We will stop often for photos, fuel, a chat and water, please drink lots of water, we all need it
- We will usually carry a spare bike and always carry puncture repair tools and equipment as well as other spares we may need en route
- Our mechanic/ driver will check all bikes each evening and lube/ adjust the chains
- Be prepared to be blown away by our attention to detail and unrivalled customer service
- Our Passion is Adventure and sharing Amazing Thailand with you and your friends
- Flexibility and creating very special riding experiences is what we live for
- All Riders have their own ensuite bungalow/room every night
- Special discounts are given to you the Tour OrganiserÂ (groups of 5 or more riders)
- We often arrange VIP ToursÂ andÂ one on one experiences too
- Breakfast is usually at 8 am
- We start each days ride at 8.45-9am
- Morning coffee around 11am
- Lunch approx 12.30-1.30
- Afternoon break 3pm
- Arrive at our destination 4-5 pm
- Dinner at 7-8 pm and is usually taken off site, we usually walk or I arrange a taxi
- Before and After dinner is your free time to enjoy and relax, take a nap, a Swim or a massage
Remote Thailand Tour.
Border trails & water crossings.
Deepest jungle Tour.
Elephant trails & mountain passes.
Missing link EXTREME adventure (Myanmar border).
Best of Both Worlds Mega Tour (Enduro & On-Road Tour).
We operate tours every week of every month.
All of our tours are tailor made to suit your group size.
Please contact us, let us create your perfect Enduro-Dirtbike Adventure Tour.
You can even join an existing tour, or book your own private Tour.
We offer full VIP options including 4-5 star and one on one Experiences.
We have tracks, trails and off road routes to suit all skill levels and we are totally flexible so that whether you are a road rider that wants to try out in the dirt or a weekend dirt bike rider or a competitor in Trials, Enduro or a Motocross rider, we will tick all your boxes I personally guarantee!
EASY TRAIL RIDING
Perfect for the road riders out there who want a great intro to off road riding We have all riding gear too and a great Honda CRF fleet plus Kawasaki KLX150cc for shorter riders.
We even offer basic training too!
Dad ‘n Lad Tours or bring your wife or girlfriend?
We have great fully prepared bikes to suit everyone, young and short is no problem and we will create the most memorable Enduro Adventure Tour you can imagine
We are home to miles of single tracks, rocky, rutty gullies that will test the best riders out there! Come and show us what you are made of. Narrow mountain trails, very remote and very challenging.
Our Hardcore Enduro Tours can be 3, 5, 6 and 7 days but only for the fittest riders and not for the feint hearted or weak minded!
For Intermediate/experienced riders only, From 145 kms to 210 kms every day.
Great scenic and challenging mountain routes throughout unique hill tribe regions of northern Thailand, there really is nowhere like it on earth, yes really!!
Tell us your dates! Leave the rest to us!
Any duration is possible, 6 days is our most popular tour. When do we go?
SUPER MOTARD TOURING
Let’s switch the wheels and tyres on our Enduro fleet and get out there amongst the mountains and hill tribes using only back roads and remote routes.
The bikes are light and love the twisties. Over 1000 curves every day of the tour.
We have bigger seats for extra comfort too 3, 5, 6 and 7 days or more Simply tell us your dates, North west and North eastern routes or both in an 8 day tour?
What are you waiting for?
NON-RIDING FRIENDS OR FAMILY?
We can even add a 2 seater side by side UTV 4wd Off-Road Buggy or they can join us in the comfort of our Support truck with aircon!
LATEST NEWS AND UPDATES
Join Us- Let us Create Your Unique Adventure Tour
Wishing all our Customers Friends and our Loyal SupportersA Very Happy & Healthy Festive Season & Prosperous New Year A heart felt Thank you to you all, for sharing our amazing Journey and Living your Dream with us! We have lots of exciting things to...
Join Us- Let us Create Your Unique Adventure Tour
Hey Everyone, it's great to be back doing what we love..... ALL SYSTEMS GO! Ultimate Adventure Motorcycle Tours By Thai Bike Tours On Road and Off road plus our 4x4 Self-Drive too! 200 Happy Customers have confirmed...
Celebrating our 13th year touring asia
Hey wonderful people......... New Riding Season just around the corner!!!! Introducing & Launching "Our 21 Days All inclusive Unique Adventure Tour" North to South - East to West - Thailand Chiang Mai to Phuket “The Long Way Down” 21 Day or 28 Day options...
Thailand Fully Open – No restrictions – No special Insurance
To our Loyal Followers & Fellow Adventurers.. The Best News Yet! Thailand is Fully Open... NO QUARANTINES FOR ALL! From July 1st Vaxxed or Unvaxxed! Dont Worry! All Visitors Welcome No Thailand Pass - No covid Insurance! Let us create an Amazing Motorcycle...
Thailand fully open from June 1st-No Quarantines-NO VAX -NO PROBLEM
Dear Fellow Adventurers.. Â Exciting stuff Thailand is Fully Open...NO QUARANTINES FOR ALL! From June 1st Vaxxed or Unvaxxed! Perfect! All Visitors WelcomeQuick Thailand Pass Auto-ApprovalVax Certificate or Neg test before Arrival plus min 10,000usd Covid Insurance...
Thailand is Fully Open… NO QUARANTINES FOR ALL!
Dear Fellow Adventurers.. Exciting stuff Thailand is Fully Open... NO QUARANTINES FOR ALL! From June 1st Vaxxed or Unvaxxed! Perfect! All Visitors Welcome Quick Thailand Pass Auto-Approval Vax Certificate or Neg test before Arrival plus min 10,000usd Covid...
Adventure Tour Asia Co Ltd (Branch Office)
155 Moo 4, Nong Kwai, Hang Dong, Chiang Mai, Thailand 50230
BIKE AND TRUCK RENTALS
P: +66 (0) 967 736 451