ENduro & Dirtbike, Off-Road Tours In Amazing Thailand
PETROL & PASSION
We have off-road and enduro routes to suit all skill levels.
We are totally flexible so that whether you are a road rider that wants to experiment, or a competitive trials, enduro or motocross rider, we will meet your needs!
Off-road Enduro with Passion Enduro Tours, We created our Passion Enduro brand to promote and share the amazing diverse terrain that surrounds us in Chiang Mai Northern Thailand, let us share it with you!
Only a 1 hour flight from Bangkok
The Ultimate Dirtbike Adventure
Fully supported and All inclusive Enduro-Dirtbike Adventures including Thailand’s Hilltribes and its deepest jungles.
Hardcore Enduro | Trail riding | Dirtbike tours | Super Motard
(Suitable for beginners, intermediate and advanced riders)
Enduro-Dirtbikes we use: Honda CRF 250cc and 300cc and Kawasaki KLX150 for smaller riders
We offer off road Enduro Bike Adventures which are minimum 80% single and double track dirt roads. The incredible jungles of Northern Thailand boasts over 5000kms of perfect Enduro terrain.
Our Northern Thailand Adventure Tours explore the southern and mid areas of this region.
Some days with up to 32 river crossings. Our guides have vast knowledge of this region and we often do not see another person on the tracks.
Single track riding in the deepest Jungle terrain is something very special in Thailand, no map holds this information.
The terrain is extremely varied and offers great contrasting riding days, full of adventure and excitement.
All our bikes are modified to suit the riding here (we do not use standard rental dirt bikes).
We are the only company offering such high quality bikes and with specific modifications, all designed to make your tour the best it can possibly be.
bigger footpegs, larger more comfortable seats, aftermarket exhaust systems, upgraded gearing, belly pan for engine protection, all bikes are de-restricted and all are fitted with full dirt tyres.
All our tours are flexible and will be tailored to each group:
- We can offer a series of 1 day loops returning each evening to Chiang Mai.
- We will plan and create a 3-7 day real adventure dirtbike tour staying away each night in bamboo bungalows.
- We always assess the groups riding skills to ensure all routes are suitable
For group bookings of 5 or more riders, the organiser will receive a 10% discount off the cost of their tour fee.
- Remote Thailand Tour.
- Border trails & water crossings.
- Deepest jungle Tour.
- Elephant trails & mountain passes.
- Missing link EXTREME adventure (Myanmar border).
- Best of Both Worlds Mega Tour (Enduro & On-Road Tour).
We operate tours every week of every month.
All of our tours are tailor made to suit your group size.
Please contact us, let us create your perfect Enduro-Dirtbike Adventure Tour.
You can even join an existing tour, or book your own private Tour.
We offer full VIP options including 4-5 star and one on one Experiences.
We have tracks, trails and off road routes to suit all skill levels and we are totally flexible so that whether you are a road rider that wants to try out in the dirt or a weekend dirt bike rider or a competitor in Trials, Enduro or a Motocross rider, we will tick all your boxes I personally guarantee!
EASY TRAIL RIDING
Perfect for the road riders out there who want a great intro to off road riding We have all riding gear too and a great Honda CRF fleet plus Kawasaki KLX150cc for shorter riders.
We even offer basic training too!
Dad ‘n Lad Tours or bring your wife or girlfriend? No problem!!
We have great fully prepared bikes to suit everyone, young and short is no problem and we will create the most memorable Enduro Adventure Tour you can imagine
We are home to miles of single tracks, rocky, rutty gullies that will test the best riders out there! Come and show us what you are made of. Narrow mountain trails, very remote and very challenging.
Our Hardcore Enduro Tours can be 3, 5, 6 and 7 days but only for the fittest riders and not for the feint hearted or weak minded!
For Intermediate/experienced riders only, From 145 kms to 210 kms every day.
Great scenic and challenging mountain routes throughout unique hill tribe regions of northern Thailand, there really is nowhere like it on earth, yes really!!
Tell us your dates! Leave the rest to us !
Any duration is possible, 6 days is our most popular tour. When do we go?
SUPER MOTARD TOURING
Let’s switch the wheels and tyres on our Enduro fleet and get out there amongst the mountains and hill tribes using only back roads and remote routes.
The bikes are light and love the twisties. Over 1000 curves every day of the tour.
We have bigger seats for extra comfort too 3, 5, 6 and 7 days or more Simply tell us your dates, North west and North eastern routes or both in an 8 day tour?
What are you waiting for?
NON-RIDING FRIENDS OR FAMILY?
We can even add a 2 seater side by side UTV 4wd Off-Road Buggy or they can join us in the comfort of our Support truck with aircon!
- We meet and greet you at the Airport in Chiang Mai and we arrange an informal Tour briefing too
- The support truck carries our luggage and always has a cool box on board with cold water, snacks plus ice cold soft drinks and cooling towels too
- We always have fresh fruit cooling and ready for our impromptu stops
- We will stop often for photos, fuel, a chat and water, please drink lots of water, we all need it
- We will usually carry a spare bike and always carry puncture repair tools and equipment as well as other spares we may need en route
- Our mechanic/ driver will check all bikes each evening and lube/ adjust the chains
- Be prepared to be blown away by our attention to detail and unrivalled customer service
- Our Passion is Adventure and sharing Amazing Thailand with you and your friends
- Flexibility and creating very special riding experiences is what we live for
- All Riders have their own ensuite bungalow/room every night
- Special discounts are given to you the Tour Organiser (groups of 5 or more riders)
- We often arrange “VIP Tours” and “one on one” experiences too
- Breakfast is usually at 8 am
- We start each days ride at 8.45-9am
- Morning coffee around 11am
- Lunch approx 12.30-1.30
- Afternoon break 3pm
- Arrive at our destination 4-5 pm
- Dinner at 7-8 pm and is usually taken off site, we usually walk or I arrange a taxi
- Before and After dinner is your free time to enjoy and relax, take a nap, a Swim or a massage
EXPLORE THAILAND-DISCOVER YOURSELF
LATEST NEWS AND UPDATES
Thailand welcomes visitors from63 low-risk countries from November 1st 🎉🎉 Sharing with you the latest announcements for Nov 1st & Dec 1st Openings without quarantines! Fully vaccinated travelers !! **YES ALCOHOL IS AVAILABLE ON ALL TOURS** Our...
Dear friends, followers, supporters, and prospective clients!Again a massive thank you to you all for your continued supportand well wishes!You have played a really important role in helping to keep us positive and focused on this the “Post Covid Opening Chapter”...
At last my friends, followers, supporters and prospective clients! Firstly a massive thank you to so many of you for your messages of support and your continued loyalty, your belief in our team means so much and has been an amazing motivator in...
'Adventure is our Passion' We are Excited and so proud to announce the opening of our new premises and 'Tour Base' !PlusExpansion with New dealerships too! Escape & Explore Adventure Centre We are now open at our new location on Canal Rd right...
I hope you all have had a great Christmas and hope this crazy time doesn't add any extra stress to this special time of year! Let's hope 2021 kicks covid's ass and allows certain normality and freedom to get back on top of our livelihoods. Also...
Hi Everyone!I hope this email finds you well and sane?What a crazy world we are all living in right now eh?I?m sure the next few months are going to be very different to what we were expecting.We have been busy servicing all our bikes and trucks to...