JOIN A TOUR
Interested in joining one of the great adventure tours with Thai Bike Tours?
Get in touch today !
Northern Thailand is world famous for Motorcycling loops that are home to many interesting small towns and tourist attractions. Including waterfalls, long neck villages, hot water springs and many northern hill tribes.
Ride over 1000 curves every day on some of the most incredible motorcycling roads in the world.
Famous Mae Hong Son Loop, Amazing Nan Province, Golden Triangle and Samoeng Loops are just a few to mention.
All our routes are wholly knowledge based, relying on our in depth understanding of the region and the terrain, and balancing what we know riders want from a top quality tour. We create tours throughout the region in Northern Thailand and the border countries, we promise to exceed all expectations, on every level!
Our tours are tried and tested, including the famous named routes but each with our own take on them. Because we live in this region full time, we ride the area every single day. It’s this understanding that allows us to insert discovery and adventure into every tour we put our name on.
Many strive to match our renowned reputation, even copy us! It confirms we do so many things right and overdelivery the way we do it just isn’t easy to replicate!
We are UNIQUE, we have PASSION! we are TOTALLY COMMITTED! and it shows!
Tell us what your must sees and must do’s are and let us work it out for you.
Most of our standard adventure tours are within theÂ North West and Eastern regions of Thailand, a true bikers paradise whether on road or off road.
Plus we do tour South to Kanchanaburi (Bridge over River Kwai region)Â and the infamous “Golden Triangle region”Â is very popular and a must see, and so is the stunning Mighty Mekhong river routes we have found and we will arrange a custom tour absolutely anywhere in Thailand.Â
Let us also guide you to the ancient city of Sukhothai which is the original ancient capital city of Siam! And what about a ride through Lop Buri the city that is home to over 3000 wild monkeys.
There are 2 main Northern Thailand route regions, the north-west and the north-east.
The legendary Mae Hong Son Loop is the core of many westerly road tours with over 1864 curves and over 750 kms of continuous, twisting, sweeping and almost desolate beautiful mountain roads. If the sense of freedom is one the appeals of riding for you then this route has it.
The loop is also home to many interesting small towns and tourist attractions including waterfalls, long neck villages, hot water springs and close to many hill tribe villages whose welcome is one to be experienced.
We know this area better than most, we’ve been doing this longer than most, and you will get a unique motorcycle adventure tour, guaranteed! It will be a real and authentic experience you’ll treasure for many years to come.
Our destinations can include:
- The hippy town of Pai
- Mae Hong Son, Thailand’s most westerly town
- The border town and riverside oasis of Mae Sariang
- The incredible refugee camps of Mae Ramat
- The main Myanmar southern border crossing town of Mae Sot
- Sukhothai, the ancient capital of Siam
- The Sirikit Royal Dam and Reservoir
- The stunning White temple city of Chiang Rai
Incredible, flowing roads home to some of the best motorcycling in the world! Yes, the world!
With over 1000 curves each day our destinations can include:
- The lakeside town of Phayao
- The stunning temple city of Nan
- The ancient salt wells of bo klua
- The mighty Mekong border town of Chiang Khong
- The infamous golden triangle (where Laos, Myanmar and Thailand meets)
- The most northerly border town of Mae Sai
- Beautiful Chiang Rai and its famous white temple
- Doi Mae Salong and its amazing Chinese community high in the mountains amongst tea and coffee plantations
- Doi Chang and its world renowned coffee products
- The cave town of Chiang Dao and its wonderful peaks
- Plus various waterfalls, remote hill tribe communities and national parks
- Tours of any duration throughout Northern Thailand and multi country tours of Thailand, Myanmar and Laos.
- We can create your perfect tour to fit your busy schedule, simply tell us your thoughts!
- It could be a one way tour (for example starting in Chiang Mai and finishing in Phuket), Maybe a Dad ‘n Lad tour or a Dad ‘n Daughter tour of course!
- Be it a birthday, anniversary, stag or hen party tour, you tell us the occasion and we will make it extra special.
Custom Bigbike Touring & Off-Road/Enduro Tours
OurÂ Custom bigbike holidays & Adventure ToursÂ can go anywhere in Thailand or Laos starting and returning to Chiang Mai, let’s go anywhere or everywhere you choose!
A few ideas:
- Thailand Historical & Cultural Tour “7 days”
- The Jewels of the North Tour “5 days”
- Very Best Motorcycling Roads in SE Asia Tour “7 or 9 days”
- 3 countries 4 days, Thailand / Laos / Burma (Myanmar) “4 days”
- Undiscovered hidden Northern Thailand “7 days”
Best of Both Worlds Tour– On-Road & Off-Road (2 different bikes, 2 different tours)
As with all of our Tour packages, we will create Custom Tours which we tailor to suit your exact requirements.
Our collection of select Adventure and Off-Road motorcycles including the 2021 Honda CRF300 Rally, CB500X and the Suzuki VSTROM 650 will satisfy all and every Tour requirement.
We use the Honda CRF250 & 300cc Enduro Dirtbikes, and as Super Motard bikes.
All are fully prepared and professionally modified and upgraded to suit our varied Terrain.
We have a range of Hard Adventure luggage, Tank bags and waterproof bags available free.
Yes we have thought of EVERYTHING!
We also stock a vast range of off-road riding gear and we also offer a 50% buy back offer on any items you buy here and don’t want to take back home.
- We meet and greet you at the Airport in Chiang Mai and we arrange an informal Tour briefing too
- The support truck carries our luggage and always has a cool box on board with cold water, snacks plus ice cold soft drinks and cooling towels too
- We always have fresh fruit cooling and ready for our impromptu stops
- We will stop often for photos, fuel, a chat and water, please drink lots of water, we all need it
- We will usually carry a spare bike and always carry puncture repair tools and equipment as well as other spares we may need en route
- Our mechanic/ driver will check all bikes each evening and lube/ adjust the chains
- Be prepared to be blown away by our attention to detail and unrivalled customer service
- Our Passion is Adventure and sharing Amazing Thailand with you and your friends
- Flexibility and creating very special riding experiences is what we live for
- All Riders have their own ensuite bungalow/room every night
- Special discounts are given to you the Tour OrganiserÂ (groups of 5 or more riders)
- We often arrange “VIP Tours” and “one on one”Â experiences too
- Breakfast is usually at 8 am
- We start each days ride at 8.45-9am
- Morning coffee around 11am
- Lunch approx 12.30-1.30
- Afternoon break 3pm
- Arrive at our destination 4-5 pm
- Dinner at 7-8 pm and is usually taken off site, we usually walk or I arrange a taxi
- Before and After dinner is your free time to enjoy and relax, take a nap, a Swim or a massage
LATEST NEWS AND UPDATES
Yes at Last ! it’s what we have all been waiting for, especially for all our fellow Adventurers
MOTORCYCLE TOURS IN THAILAND The ultimate tour experience for on road, off road,enduro riding and classic bike tours in Thailand. Fully supported and fully inclusive motorcycletours in Northern Thailand. ROAD TOURS | TRAIL RIDINGENDURO TOURS | CLASSIC...
Sharing with you Nov 1st & Dec 1st Openings without quarantines!
Â Thailand welcomes visitors from63 low-risk countries from November 1stÂ 🎉🎉 Sharing with you the latest announcements for Nov 1st & Dec 1st Openings without quarantines!Â Fully vaccinated travelers !! **YES ALCOHOL IS AVAILABLE ON ALL TOURS** Our...
Exciting Things to Share
Dear friends, followers, supporters, and prospective clients!Again a massive thank you to you all for your continued supportand well wishes!You have played a really important role in helping to keep us positive and focused on this theÂ â€œPost Covid Opening Chapterâ€...
Â At last my friends, followers, supporters and prospective clients! Firstly a massive thank you to so many of you for your messages of support and your continued loyalty, your belief in our team means so much and has been an amazing motivator in...
The opening of our new premises!
'Adventure is our Passion' We are Excited and so proud to announce the opening of our new premises and 'Tour Base' !PlusExpansion with New dealerships too! Escape & Explore Adventure Centre We are now open at our new location on Canal Rd right...
Thai Bike Tours Seasons Greetings
I hope you all have had a great Christmas and hope this crazy time doesn't add any extra stress to this special time of year! Let's hope 2021 kicks covid's ass and allows certain normality and freedom to get back on top of our livelihoods. Also...
Adventure Tour Asia Co Ltd (Branch Office)
155 Moo 4, Nong Kwai, Hang Dong, Chiang Mai, Thailand 50230
BIKE AND TRUCK RENTALS
P: +66 (0) 967 736 451