CLASSIC BIKE TOURS IN AMAZING THAILAND
We are so proud to announce our 12 year Anniversary and would like to thank all clients and our amazing support team for continued support and recommendations
In 2019 we launched our new unique Classic Bike Tours in Asia, and wow what a success it has been!
Our fleet of Stunning Triumph Bonneville’s and The brand new Royal Enfield Interceptor 650cc twin cylinder, smooth as silk modern classics, are waiting for you
Our Triumph and Royal Enfield Tours will be run to the same high standards our Thai Bike Tours Clients have become accustomed to.
WHAT WE OFFER
- The Very Best “Modern Classic Bikes” available in the world.
- Full loop tours or one way North to South “our long way down Asia tour”
- Our full range of On-Road Tour routes plus some special itineraries too
- Fully Guided, Fully Supported & All-Inclusive Quality Adventure Tours In Thailand using our very own fleet of Outstanding Bikes and Service Trucks.
- Classic Helmets and Gloves we include free, plus we do have a selection of lighter Jackets too
- We offer All-Inclusive tours with or without Support Truck
- Waterproof luggage is include if you choose no Support Truck
- Yes, we really do include everything! except flights and alcohol, we meet and greet you at Chiang Mai Airport or Train Station too
3 days to 21 days or more, tell us your thoughts
WHERE WE TOUR
Thailand, Laos and Myanmar or multi country Tours, you choose.
The amazing roads of the North East and North West are most popular regions boasting over 1000 curves each and every day, the riders favourite “Mae Hong Son Loop“ or “Golden Triangle Tour“ are of course on our menu of amazing Tours, but we can head south to Kanchanaburi (Bridge Over the River Kwai) or even the beaches of Phuket, Pattaya or Hua Hin, your choices and our options are truly endless
WHEN TO RIDE
- The best months to make a Triumph or Royal Enfield Tour are October to February and May to July, note; August and September can be quite wet.
- Passengers are always welcome: (special rates apply)
- Your partners or friends and family members are more than welcome to hop on and ride with us or travel in the comfort of 1 of our Fully kitted out Support Trucks.
TOUR TEASER IDEAS
- Thailand historical & Cultural Tour “7 days”
- The Jewels of the North Tour “5 days”
- Very Best Motorcycling roads in SE Asia Tour “7 or 9 days”
- 3 countries 4 days, Thailand / Laos / Burma (Myanmar) “4 days”
- Undiscovered Hidden Northern Thailand “7 days”
- Best of Both Worlds Tour- Or-Road & Off-Road (2 different bikes, 2 different tours).
- We meet and greet you at the Airport in Chiang Mai and we arrange an informal Tour briefing too
- The support truck carries our luggage and always has a cool box on board with cold water, snacks plus ice cold soft drinks and cooling towels too
- We always have fresh fruit cooling and ready for our impromptu stops
- We will stop often for photos, fuel, a chat and water, please drink lots of water, we all need it
- We will usually carry a spare bike and always carry puncture repair tools and equipment as well as other spares we may need en route
- Our mechanic/ driver will check all bikes each evening and lube/ adjust the chains
- Be prepared to be blown away by our attention to detail and unrivalled customer service
- Our Passion is Adventure and sharing Amazing Thailand with you and your friends
- Flexibility and creating very special riding experiences is what we live for
- All Riders have their own ensuite bungalow/room every night
- Special discounts are given to you the Tour Organiser (groups of 5 or more riders)
- We often arrange VIP Tours and one on one experiences too
Tour Prices- All-Inclusive Tours start from 45,000 thb per rider
- Breakfast is usually at 8 am
- We start each days ride at 8.45-9am
- Morning coffee around 11am
- Lunch approx 12.30-1.30
- Afternoon break 3pm
- Arrive at our destination 4-5 pm
- Dinner at 7-8 pm and is usually taken off site, we usually walk or I arrange a taxi
- Before and After dinner is your free time to enjoy and relax, take a nap, a Swim or a massage
Follow us on Facebook
LATEST NEWS AND UPDATES
Hello my dear friends! We would like to wish all our past present and future customers and friends a safe, Happy Christmas and a prosperous New Year! New year New adventures 2020 is gonna be another Great Year! Exciting times ahead. I can feel it....
Hi there I hope you are well?? I realise it's been a while! Many of you are already aware but to clarify, thaibiketours.co.uk has now changed domain to thaibike.tours as we feel this is more globally relevant than the .co.uk domain. We have made a few changes and...