JOIN A TOUR
Interested in joining one of the great adventure tours with Thai Bike Tours
Get in touch today !
CLASSIC BIKE TOURS IN AMAZING THAILAND
We are so proud to announce our 12 year Anniversary and would like to thank all clients and our amazing support team for continued support and recommendations
In 2019 we launched our new uniqueÂ Classic Bike Tours in Asia, and wow what a success it has been!
Our fleet of StunningÂ Triumph Bonneville’sÂ and The brand newÂ Royal Enfield Interceptor 650ccÂ twin cylinder, smooth as silk modern classics, are waiting for you
OurÂ TriumphÂ andÂ Royal Enfield ToursÂ will be run to the same high standards our Thai Bike Tours Clients have become accustomed to.
WHAT WE OFFER
- The Very Best “Modern Classic Bikes”Â available in the world.
- Full loop tours or one way North to South “our long way down Asia tour”
- Our full range of On-Road Tour routes plus some special itineraries too
- Fully Guided, Fully Supported & All-Inclusive Quality Adventure Tours In Thailand using our very own fleet of Outstanding Bikes and Service Trucks.
- Classic Helmets and Gloves we include free, plus we do have a selection of lighter Jackets too
- We offer All-Inclusive tours with or without Support Truck
- Waterproof luggage is include if you choose no Support Truck
- Yes, we really do include everything! except flights and alcohol, we meet and greet you at Chiang Mai Airport or Train Station too
3 days to 21 days or more, tell us your thoughts
WHERE WE TOUR
Thailand, Laos and MyanmarÂ or multi country Tours, you choose.
The amazing roads of the North East and North West are most popular regions boasting over 1000 curves each and every day, the riders favourite “Mae Hong Son Loop“ or “Golden Triangle Tour“ are of course on our menu of amazing Tours, but we can head south to Kanchanaburi (Bridge Over the River Kwai) or even the beaches ofÂ Phuket, Pattaya orÂ Hua Hin, your choices and our options are truly endless
WHEN TO RIDE
- The best months to make aÂ Triumph orÂ Royal Enfield TourÂ are October to February and May to July, note; August and September can be quite wet.
- Passengers are always welcome: (special rates apply)
- Your partners or friends and family members are more than welcome to hop on and ride with us or travel in the comfort of 1 of our Fully kitted out Support Trucks.
TOUR TEASER IDEAS
- Thailand historical & Cultural Tour “7 days”
- The Jewels of the North Tour “5 days”
- Very Best Motorcycling roads in SE Asia Tour “7 or 9 days”
- 3 countries 4 days, Thailand / Laos / Burma (Myanmar) “4 days”
- Undiscovered Hidden Northern Thailand “7 days”
- Best of Both Worlds Tour- Or-Road & Off-Road (2 different bikes, 2 different tours).
- We meet and greet you at the Airport in Chiang Mai and we arrange an informal Tour briefing too
- The support truck carries our luggage and always has a cool box on board with cold water, snacks plus ice cold soft drinks and cooling towels too
- We always have fresh fruit cooling and ready for our impromptu stops
- We will stop often for photos, fuel, a chat and water, please drink lots of water, we all need it
- We will usually carry a spare bike and always carry puncture repair tools and equipment as well as other spares we may need en route
- Our mechanic/ driver will check all bikes each evening and lube/ adjust the chains
- Be prepared to be blown away by our attention to detail and unrivalled customer service
- Our Passion is Adventure and sharing Amazing Thailand with you and your friends
- Flexibility and creating very special riding experiences is what we live for
- All Riders have their own ensuite bungalow/room every night
- Special discounts are given to you the Tour Organiser (groups of 5 or more riders)
- We often arrange VIP Tours and one on oneÂ experiences too
Tour Prices- All-Inclusive Tours start from 45,000 thb per rider
- Breakfast is usually at 8 am
- We start each days ride at 8.45-9am
- Morning coffee around 11am
- Lunch approx 12.30-1.30
- Afternoon break 3pm
- Arrive at our destination 4-5 pm
- Dinner at 7-8 pm and is usually taken off site, we usually walk or I arrange a taxi
- Before and After dinner is your free time to enjoy and relax, take a nap, a Swim or a massage
LATEST NEWS AND UPDATES
Yes at Last ! it’s what we have all been waiting for, especially for all our fellow Adventurers
MOTORCYCLE TOURS IN THAILAND The ultimate tour experience for on road, off road,enduro riding and classic bike tours in Thailand. Fully supported and fully inclusive motorcycletours in Northern Thailand. ROAD TOURS | TRAIL RIDINGENDURO TOURS | CLASSIC...
Sharing with you Nov 1st & Dec 1st Openings without quarantines!
Â Thailand welcomes visitors from63 low-risk countries from November 1stÂ 🎉🎉 Sharing with you the latest announcements for Nov 1st & Dec 1st Openings without quarantines!Â Fully vaccinated travelers !! **YES ALCOHOL IS AVAILABLE ON ALL TOURS** Our...
Exciting Things to Share
Dear friends, followers, supporters, and prospective clients!Again a massive thank you to you all for your continued supportand well wishes!You have played a really important role in helping to keep us positive and focused on this theÂ â€œPost Covid Opening Chapterâ€...
Â At last my friends, followers, supporters and prospective clients! Firstly a massive thank you to so many of you for your messages of support and your continued loyalty, your belief in our team means so much and has been an amazing motivator in...
The opening of our new premises!
'Adventure is our Passion' We are Excited and so proud to announce the opening of our new premises and 'Tour Base' !PlusExpansion with New dealerships too! Escape & Explore Adventure Centre We are now open at our new location on Canal Rd right...
Thai Bike Tours Seasons Greetings
I hope you all have had a great Christmas and hope this crazy time doesn't add any extra stress to this special time of year! Let's hope 2021 kicks covid's ass and allows certain normality and freedom to get back on top of our livelihoods. Also...
Adventure Tour Asia Co Ltd (Branch Office)
155 Moo 4, Nong Kwai, Hang Dong, Chiang Mai, Thailand 50230
BIKE AND TRUCK RENTALS
P: +66 (0) 967 736 451